[PD] Add commas to an OSC-message

Patrick Heidegger pati.heidegger at icloud.com
Tue May 26 09:37:03 CEST 2020

Thank you for the response.

The problem is, that I need to send (and constantly update) 24 different parameters in real-time.
I tried the same before using midi, which functioned without any noticeable delay.

However, OSC can is able to transmit the data more accurate due to limited bit-depth of midi.

Therefore, my idea was to put all 24 messages into one.

I am not quite sure what you mean by sending them “in a bundle together”.
In my patch now, every message gets created separately but “at the same time” (one after another according to pd signal flow).

kind regards and thank you in advance

Patrick