[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.51-0test2 for Macontosh - another try at code signing

Kevin Haywood khaywood at ucsd.edu
Sat May 30 09:24:36 CEST 2020

For me, on almost-latest macOS (10.15.4, although 10.15.5 just came out), test2 will not load externals at all.

I get the "… couldn’t create” message in the Pd Window, but whereas previously I could quit Pd, go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy and there would be a little message telling me the last piece of software that was blocked (and allowing me to unblock it), that message no longer appears.

To make matters worse, when I go back to 0.50-2, none of my externals will load there, either, now that I’ve run test2.

Yikes!
Kevin