[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.51-0test2 for Macontosh - another try at code signing

Kevin Haywood khaywood at ucsd.edu
Sat May 30 20:08:09 CEST 2020

Ok, current testing results:

Created and built a new external in Xcode. The external loads and runs as expected in 0.51-0test2, without throwing any kind of warning.

The externals that weren’t loading yesterday with 0.51-0test2 suddenly work again, in both that version and in 0.50-2. These are externals that I had created myself, as well as some that a friend had created and compiled.

However, I next used Deken to install zexy[v2.3.0](Darwin-amd64-32)(Linux-amd64-32)(Windows-amd64-32)(Windows-i386-32).dek, and Zexy’s compiled externals such as demux and demultiplex can’t be created in either 0.51-0test2 or in 0.50-2. No mention appears in System Preferences > Security and Privacy.

However, I next used Deken to install cyclone[v0.4](Darwin-amd64-32)(Darwin-i386-32).dek, and compiled externals from there run as expected.

Not sure what’s happening : )
Kevin