[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.51-0test2 for Macontosh - another try at code signing

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat May 30 18:35:22 CEST 2020

This is deeply worrisome...  it seems like your OS has somehow decided to
ban the externs themselves (irrespective of Pd).

Is it feasible for you to either make or download an extern you haven't used
before and see if an older Pd can at least load that one?  And anyway, are
these your own externs (that you compiled) that don't load, or downloaded
externs, or both?

thanks