[PD] [clone] with individual signal inlets/outlets exposed ?

baptiste chatel baptiste.chatel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:31:40 CEST 2020

I wish i was as skilled as you think i am !
I'm the one impressed by your work with Cyclone and Else while describing
yourself as not so skilled in the externals programming domain :)

To add to the noise : your -mcin -mcout option idea is great ! Sure, there
are many ways to do without this in my case, but the general idea is to
improve on [clone] to be able to do quickly and simply things instead of
engineering convoluted workarounds (not trying to say that the work
involved by such an upgrade to [clone] is easy).

Actually, i would be very satisfied by :
- this -mcin -mcout option added to [clone]
- a new "duplicate and increment an arg by 1" feature, so i don't feel sad
and lonely because i have to rename 64 [receive]s.