[PD] meaning of Audio I/O error?

ffdd cchh camarafede at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 02:45:00 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I get the red audio i/o error on the console when i am using jack but I dont understand what it means.

Is there a way to fix that or should I not be worried? People I'm working on have the same error plus occasional crashes... I will get better error reporting on their end because I dont have crashes.

I'm using mojave 10.14.15
jack version 1.9.11 (binary from jackaudio.org)
pd-0.51 compiled (the error does not seem to be there when I try it with latest macos binary from msp.ucsd.edu)

Thanks in advance!