[PD] Survey on musical practice during Covid-19

thor list th.list at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:05:34 CEST 2020

Hi all,

[Apologies for cross-posting.]

How is Covid-19 changing musical instrument practice? At the University of Sussex we are running a survey exploring this question and we would be delighted if you would consider filling it out. We interpret the word ‘instrument’ broadly and take it to include the voice and music software for example.

We are interested in everyone’s reply, no matter what background, education, practice, genre or style. Amateurs and new musicians are especially welcome, so please feel free to share with your friends, family and networks.

Filling out the survey will take between 15-30 minutes of your time, and it hopefully invites you to reflect upon the meaning of music in your life:

https://forms.gle/DXZUePc5kQUZ4kEa8 <https://forms.gle/DXZUePc5kQUZ4kEa8>

Best wishes,

Thor Magnusson and Mimi Haddon
University of Sussex, Brighton, United Kingdom