[PD] [PD-announce] ELSE 1.0 beta 29 with live electronics tutorial is out.

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 03:29:20 CEST 2020

ELSE 1.0 beta 29 with live electronics tutorial is out. This library
version needs at Pd version 0.51-0 or above! Most importantly, I fixed a
bug in [dir] where it couldn't load absolute paths in windows. I also made
nice improvements to [keyboard] and included a new GUI object for text
input (messbox), which is like an atom box (where you can insert data while
in run mode) but for any kind of message.

There's other stuff and breaking changes as usual as this is still a beta
project, so check the detailed changelog at
https://github.com/porres/Live-Electronic-Music-Tutorial/releases/tag/v1.0-beta-29
  - where you can download this and earlier versions. You can also get else
directly via Pd (in Help => Find Externals). This download also contains
the "Live Electronics Tutorial", in a version compatible to this version of
ELSE. Find the "Live Electronics Tutorial" folder inside the 'else' folder.

cheers