[PD] [PD-dev] REQUEST: Passed parameters into subpatch

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:57:16 CEST 2020

I always structure my patches as xxxpatch.pd, and all abstractions in a
folder, so that all abstractions can be called as [pp/xxx]. Then there's
only one pd file in the main project folder, everything else is tucked
away. Also very easy to zip together.

If you want to pack pd projects in a "pd format", don't forget all other
files that belong to Pd projects - sound, midi, text, images, video, ...
Is it worth it to re-invent a pd-zip format when zip already exists and
is ubiquitous?