[PD] Scrolllbar/dropdown list. Was: : Fixed: menubutton bug ...

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 14 21:22:49 CEST 2020

Hi Ingo,

Version 0.2.4 will be available from deken tomorrow (you can fetch it
now from https://puredata.info/Members/fjkraan/software/tof/0.2.4/).

The proper way is set the maximum length first and only then fill the
list. The menu will be "interesting" if you mix the add and
max_column_height messages.

Greetings,

Fred Jan