[PD] fast way to convert two 8 bit data to one 16 bit data in big lists ?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Sep 25 09:36:00 CEST 2020

hello,

if you don't mind using eternals, you can put all data in a table, then use tab_downsample from nusmuk_utils to create 2 tables with MSB and LSB, then the iem_tab library will provide the other mathematical object to multiply 1st table by 256 and add the other one.
It should perform very efficiently.

cheers