[PD] audio interface with multiple outs on raspberry pi

Raphael Raccuia rafael.raccuia at blindekinder.com
Fri Oct 2 11:44:59 CEST 2020

Hi Jakob,

I use an */audio-injector/*:
http://www.audioinjector.net/

I have the */ultra/*, 2 in-2 out, and it works well with an up-to-date
raspbian. The */octo/*, as you can imagine by the name, doe's what you
need. Keep in mind they connects directly to GPIO, so you can't use them
anymore. And AFAIR, you need to buy the ribbon connector separately.
Old *Focusrite* are known to work too
And I guess all *class-compliant* devices should work (???)

good luck!

rph