[PD] is [hid] dead? can t be 64 bits?

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder+pd at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 24 17:34:37 CET 2020

Thank you for the supportive words, everyone!

If you promise to not hold your breath just yet, I can try my hands on
Linux x86 / amd64 / ARM (think: Raspberry) builds as well.

For Windows, I have no idea whether [hid] is even supposed to work, and
have no opportunity to test for the time being. Any hints welcome.

Best,
  Albert.