[PD] OSC problem

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:07:50 CET 2021

On Tue, 2021-02-09 at 09:52 +0100, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> PS: it would help *tremendously* if you could mention what you are
> actually using to receive OSC.

But also what you are using for _sending_ OSC messages. I gather you
wrote something in Unity. Are you sending in UDP or TCP? If you are
unsure what do you use, I'd go for UDP as it less complex and it is
much more common in OSC world. Also, switching transport protocols
means switching whole concepts. My advice is to stick with one and be
clear about what you use.

Roman