[PD] OSC problem

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:16:11 CET 2021

hi Dan - re netreceive - i have not updated the patch on the OSC receiving
front for some time. i started making this patch in late 2018 i believe and
after a lot of testing this is what worked and has worked since from Unity
to PD. i'm using .50.0 at  the moment. i'd be happy to do netreceive
testing some more. it's an easy substitute. what version would you want me
to test?

best,
scott