[PD] list item picker widget

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 11:17:53 CET 2021

yes, that is a problem. It can be minimized according to the creation
order, but from empiric experience in my clicktracker I have 2 dropdown
menus very near to other menus and gui elements, which don't get
clicked. Somehow that works fine there. I could try to find out why and
add it to the help patch.

I think when jp.menu was launched, someone suggested a global switch, so
that it assures all other menus stay closed when one is open.

And one problem will always be that the programmer must reserve space in
the canvas for a full expanded menu - unless he/she does a dynamic
canvas, based on the menu's dimensions and list size.