[PD] 2 bugs and a feature request, FYI

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 22:07:16 CET 2021

On Fri, 2021-03-05 at 21:42 +0100, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> > Well, I don't think everyone did agree.
>
> sure, at least one disagrees.
> but there weren't that many voices in the discussion (I take that as
> a lack of interest)

Just for the sake of having more opinions, I chime in here. I tend to
oppose feature additions that cover some (to me at least) obscure/very
specific use case, especially if they bring nothing to the table that
couldn't be covered by obvious means. I don't see why the number of
total clones should be treated differently than any other argument that
someone might come up with.

Roman