[PD] Adding up a thicket of oscillators

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 16:23:04 CET 2021

Hi, since you're using else, you can use else/group instead of
ggee/unserialize and maybe minimize the number of dependencies

Em sáb., 13 de mar. de 2021 às 23:33, Michael Karr <
michael.karr.22 at gmail.com> escreveu:

> 2) how can I make else/count start counting the moment information starts
> flowing through the udp port, and stop again once the feed stops, while
> keeping the connection active?

I don't know, and it seems this question isn't related to [else/count]
itself. It just counts when receiving bangs, so the question seems to be
how to open a gate and let it count from bangs and close the gate when the
feed stops, huh? What I'm saying is that maybe this is a question about the
net connection, which I don't know much about and why you'd not keep it
active. Well, maybe looking at the patch would help.

cheers