[PD] Trigger question

adam johnson ulioidle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:20:15 CET 2021

I guess I was not clear, I am not using it as a loop, I was just saying
that at the code level [trigger] is a for loop, so having it break would be
simple to add. I am using it more as a conditional, if certain conditions
are met on this output, it bangs the right inlet and stops the rest. This
is easy enough to manage other ways most of the time, but it can get ugly.
I will attempt to simplify my current use after work and send it on if this
has not resolved by then, so far my attempts to simplify it have not been
successful and the patch itself needs to be cleaned up before subjecting
anyone to it, which I am currently working on doing.