[PD] [PD-announce] dnd-plugin v0.3

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 22:29:10 CET 2021

I'm glad to announce v0.3 release for dnd-plugin.

This version fixes a bug where zero padded filenames with spaces would
produce a wrong filename output. And there are extra routing options for
ascii encoded name, path, extension and full name of dropped file.

Most of the ideas on how to solve this issues came from Oliver. I just
help him with some tcl and testing.

You can get it from Deken. Remember to restart Pd.

The main GitHub repo is https://github.com/megrimm/pd-dnd-plugin

Oliver and I have forks with the new version (we will soon send a PR to
the main repo).

I think dnd-plugin repo should be moved to https://github.com/pd-externals

How do we do that? or we shouldn't?