[PD] Pd and computer crash/freeze when using [comport], bug?

Alexandros adrcki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 18:18:25 CEST 2021

Pduino has nothing to do with [serial_print]. Such a scenario could
suggest some problem with Pd when sending data to [comport] and
processing data received from it (I'm not suggesting it's a problem with
[comport] since disconnecting it from [serial_print] solved the crash
problem). I haven't checked your files yet (see my previous reply asking
for them via a different medium), so I have no idea what could be wrong
with [serial_print]. I'll get back once I have your files and have
checked them.