[PD] Pd and computer crash/freeze when using [comport], bug?

Martin Peach chakekatzil at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 18:34:37 CEST 2021

I was able to get the files by right-clicking on their icon and doing 'save as'.
In my experience the only way [comport] crashes Pd is when you try to
print its output to the console while it's receiving huge amounts of
data. This causes the messaging pipeline to the TCL process to fill up
until it has no more space, as it is unable to keep up with the
incoming stream..

Martin