[PD] [PD-announce] piro 0.0.3 alpha

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 19:43:40 CEST 2021

Hi Edwin,

Thank you for your interest.

[multiconvolve~] combines time domain convolution for the early portion of
an IR with more efficient FFT-based partitioned convolution for the latter
parts of the IR[1]. Moreover SIMD instructions are used in the
FFT-convolution scheme.

Best,
Marco

[1]: http://eprints.hud.ac.uk/id/eprint/14897/1/HISSTools_IR_Toolbox.pdf.pdf