[PD] [PD-announce] piro 0.0.3 alpha

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 17:25:40 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I would like to announce the release of *piro*[1].
Piro is a Pd-port of an impulse-response measurement object and a zero
latency convolver from the HISSTools Impulse Response Toolbox (HIRT).
Moreover in the package it is included a general-purpose object that
contains several utilities for managing IRs; this is still in progress.
Source code and binary for major architectures are provided.
For any questions about the Pd version of these objects please do not
hesitate to contact me.
Moreover in the readme there is a link for the original project, where you
can find an article that describes the original package and its utilities.

Finally I would like to thank Lucas Cordiviola and Giuseppe Silvi for their
patience with this project.

Best,
Marco

[1]: https://github.com/d-i-s/piro