[PD] pd~ -nogui process with Gem [scopeXYZ]

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 20:12:04 CEST 2021

I think I've made this mistake before.

However, when I start [pd~], it definitely makes a terminal window and a Pd
console.

I'll try this other method with the controls and Gem in the mother patch
and put all the sound generation in the child process.

By the way, the Gem process is creating an oscilloscope from external
signals while the LFOs are simply generative CV to go out the dacs. The two
processes should be happening together but aren't related. This connects
with an Expert Sleepers ES-8.