[PD] [PD-announce] ELSE (and its included tutorial) version 1.0-0 beta 38 is out

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 04:57:14 CEST 2021

Hey there, I'm glad to announce this :)

Get this new version from github and also via Pd! Note we have a new
package where more than one architecture is now part of the same download,
please test these and tell me if it's all working.

Highlights: I got a cool multi slider GUI abstraction (multi.vsl) that I'm
proud of. It has things I missed from other options out there. I'm yet
to mimic a properties windows for all my GUI abstractions, I'm just lazy...
I'm holding for the next release a preset management system, but I do have
new objects here that I'll use there: [morph] and [interpolate] - to morph
and interpolate between presets. Check them out as they might be useful
outside the preset manager ;) I also have a new [power~] object, a
waveshaper, with an included example in my tutorial about it (see chapter
20).

Anyway, this is my first release to reach and exceed the mark of 400
externals, I now got 410 objects. I thought I'd be stretching it and
reaching my limit when I got to 400, that's clearly not the case. The thing
is that when I'm including so many new objects all the time, it's hard for
me to move out of a beta phase. And yes, I'm still breaking compatibility
:/ For breaking changes, more new objects, improvements and fixes, check
the full changelog here:
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-beta38

cheers

ps. wait a couple of days for ELSE-camomile to appear on the radar as well
;)