[PD] [PD-announce] vstplugin~ v0.5 pre-release!
info at christofressi.com
Sun Apr 18 01:23:13 CEST 2021
here is a pre-release for vstplugin~ v0.5 - a Pd external to run VST2
and VST3 plugins.
You can find it on Deken or download it here:
The most important changes:
* VST3: support multiple input/output busses ("-i" and "-o" creation
argument flags) + new methods for obtaining bus info
* VST3: fixed possible wrong channel count (regression introduced in v0.4)
* Linux: allow to run 32-bit and 64-bit Windows plugins (via Wine)
* Linux: fix non-functional VST3 editor
* some thread-safety improvements which fix occasional crashes with NI
plugins (and possibly others)
The full changelog is here:
Beside trying out the new features, it would be very appreciated if you
could test it with your existing projects and check if nothing is broken.
If you find any issues, please file a bug report here:
Pd-announce mailing list
Pd-announce at lists.iem.at
More information about the Pd-list