[PD] vstplugin~ v0.5-test3

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Apr 27 23:42:20 CEST 2021

I have just uploaded vstplugin~ v0.5-test3 to Deken. The release notes
are here: https://git.iem.at/pd/vstplugin/-/releases/v0.5-test3

I've fixed a couple of bad regressions in the previous test releases and
improved the VST3 multibus handling.

Please test and report any issues!

Also, if anyone of you is using Wine, it would be highly appreciated if
you could try out the new built-in Wine bridge (= load Windows VST
plugins on Linux)

Cheers,

Christof