[PD] Context menu depending on window focus?

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 14:26:28 CEST 2021

incidentally i noticed the same behaviour today, but found it rather funny (macOS 10.14.6)
probably because i am old and grew up with windows not in focus not doing anything.

since on macOS other apps behave mostly differently (the non focus window accepts control-click), i suspect its a tcl/tk issue.
but what do i know?

cheers hans