[PD] Editing GOP abstractions

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:43:37 CEST 2021

basically you want to rewrite an object - doesn't matter if it's gop,
subpatch, or something else - without editing it yourself. it's a nice
idea, maybe possible for now with some ugly message hackery, probably
involving mouse simulation?

instead of thinking it from the receiver end (editing specific for
subpatches), it might be more interesting to think of it from the sender
end - a message that rewrites any object it's attached to.