[PD] Editing GOP abstractions

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:58:05 CEST 2021

On Fri, 2021-09-10 at 10:43 +0200, João Pais wrote:
> basically you want to rewrite an object - doesn't matter if it's gop,
> subpatch, or something else - without editing it yourself.

No, I simply want to edit it manually in the patch editor, but cannot
because the arguments are not visible. Also, I cannot uncheck 'Hide
object name and arguments' because when I start editing the objects
arguments, Pd asks 'Discard changes to mygopsabs.pd?'. Ok, I could save
with GOP disabled, edit it, enable GOP again. But that is still not a
very good use experience.

Roman