[PD] external libraries for Raspberry Pi - how to compile?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sat Sep 11 15:12:04 CEST 2021

Thanks, IOhannes!

Using apt-get took care of most except for iemgui, moocow and toxy.

iemlib is as always incomplete! I. e. some objects don’t create like e.g.
[mergefilename], [stripfilename], [splitfilename], etc.

I always had to copy these from my old Pd-extended folder.

I'll probably have to redo the part that uses [toxy/tot] some other way - it
doesn't seem to be maintained since a long time.

I'm not sure if I still have the source codes from the old Pd-extended to
try to compile it.

I found a "SatelliteCCRMA_Rpi_v1.05" image which is supposed to have
Pd-extended on it.

Maybe this will give me some of the last missing externals . . .

"puredata-core" claims to be installed with the latest version already.

I'm getting closer now!

Thanks again for your help, IOhannes!

Ingo

them