[PD] pdmax - broken pipe in macos?

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:36:52 CET 2021

:) I do work on windows, but this issue happens only with macOs (which I
don't have at home, and maybe now and then would be able to get access to).

I can try to have a look, next time I'm near a mac computer.
As my past experience following build instructions is close to 90%
unsuccess rate - because something is missing in the instructions -, any
time I see an error I just abort the whole process and don't try it
anymore. It's usually too much effort and no practical benefit.

D'oh. I don't know why I though Joao was on Windows... Thanks for the