[PD] Deken hides old version by default (was: Pd 0.52 test 2 is out)

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sun Nov 28 17:00:50 CET 2021

> as a long list of various versions and tests with only some number and
> date in a small font / embedded in the file name to differentiate them
> could be very confusing.

I can totally see that. Particularly, when you search for an object and
the query matches several libraries, you might get a massive list of
results that can indeed be overwhelming.

I think the actual problem is that all the data has to be displayed in a
single list.

A much better approach would be to only show the library names in a
first column, with the actual versions (and possibly more information)
in a second colum, a bit like in a file browser.

Here's a very beautiful mock-up:

Christof