[PD] '$0' in messages again, another proposal? (Was: Pd 0.52 test 2 is out)

Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Dec 2 17:10:42 CET 2021

If you would like to test if $0 works inside messages as originally
suggested by Alexandre, you can try pd-l2ork. This is what it has been
using for quite some time now, although the use cases of $0 inside a
message remain relatively sparse. Another consideration is that there is a
bit of a CPU overhead in dynamically allowing $0 to be expanded.

Best,

Ico

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.