[PD] JACK on macOS (was Re: [PD-announce] Pd version 0.52-0test3 released)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Dec 13 16:00:53 CET 2021

On 12/13/21 14:56, William Brent wrote:

> If I then start Dan's most recent build of test3
> (Pd-0.52-0test3-x86_64-jack.app) from this email thread, choosing "jack"
> from the Media menu results in no error and "pure_data" shows up in the
> JACK connection graph.

thanks for the info.

i'm having a bit trouble finding the relevant infos in this growing
thread (getting old, i guess), so i've started a ticket on github to
collect all this information.

https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/1512

it would be supercool if you could add your info as well.
(there's no need to test with JackOSX like I did - i only did this
because Jack-1.9.19 was not really working on ElCapitan)

> Thanks and let me know if I can test other attempts to fix this. I'll keep
> an eye on this thread.

could you also try the "iem-ci" build that is linked in the ticket? (it
links to a disk image, that should be signed and notarized)
that would be great.

gfmadsr
IOhannes