[PD] time for test4 (was: JACK on macOS)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 04:34:28 CET 2021

Em ter., 14 de dez. de 2021 às 19:18, Miller Puckette via Pd-list <
pd-list at lists.iem.at> escreveu:

> Excellent.. I think it's time for test4 :)

Guess we're almost there. I had brought up some gatom issues and went ahead
and tried to fix symbol boxes not being able to generate symbolic floats as
before. Seems I nailed it, please revise
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1515

Also, I did realize how we're accepting any character in number boxes,
while before we filtered them, so I also filtered undesired characters back!

cheers