[PD] [PD-announce] libpd powered instrument plugin: EXC!TE SNARE DRUM

Alexander Chalikiopoulos dreamer at puikheid.nl
Sun Dec 26 02:31:52 CET 2021

I am unable to load this (free version) in either Carla or BespokeSynth.

In carla it fails loading on these 2 lines:
https://github.com/falkTX/Carla/blob/main/source/modules/juce_audio_processors/format_types/juce_VST3PluginFormat.cpp#L863
https://github.com/falkTX/Carla/blob/main/source/modules/juce_audio_processors/format_types/juce_VST3PluginFormat.cpp#L3367