[PD] A quick question - a bug or me?

Pierre Alexandre Tremblay tremblap at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:45:26 CET 2022

Sooooo I am fighting the fight of trying to unify the look of my helpfiles across the 3 oses… and I think I got a bug but I cannot trace where it is.

To get the latest version I had to compile on Ubuntu (the apt is stalled at 0.50). It works but when I load the attached file in Ubuntu 18, I get
> corrupted size vs. prev_size
> Pd: signal 6
> watchdog: signaling pd...
(multiple times until I force quit)

and when I load the exact same patch in the same binary on Ubuntu 20 I get:
> malloc(): invalide next size (unsorted)
> Pd: signal 6
> watchdog: signaling pd...
(multiple times until I force quit)

I am trying to identify what I do wrong but any hint welcome before I do a bug report that is so vague it is useless…

The said file renders fine in Windows and MacOS.

Thanks!

pa

(Ps any pointer on how to unify looks between OSes welcome - I found some online, mostly moaning about fonts :)