[PD] How to monitor a "dd" disk copy progress in Pd

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Feb 16 15:27:26 CET 2022

[command] works great!

Now I can display the progress of the dd disk copy while showing the current
MB / GB copied and percantage of the progress on my LCD display.
With large and slow drives it's great to see that something is happening and
how long it will probably take when no regular screen is connected.

Thanks again for pointing me to the [command] external, Roman!

Ingo