[PD] audio rate shift register abstraction with Pd vanilla

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 01:29:13 CET 2022

After searching the list about 0 delay delwrites~, I was reminded that they
do indeed produce at least a one block delay. It seems send~ and receive~
do too. So, I set the abstraction to have [block 1] and that's fixed it.
Hope this message helps anyone. I'll upload a new version to Github later
for anyone who is looking for an audio rate shift register.

Sam