[PD] consistency check failed: drawline

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 30 19:21:12 CEST 2022

Interesting - that's a bit of code nobody's touched for at least 15 years.

The next thing I'd do would be to try to run the project under a memory-
integrity-checking system (I use valgrind in linux to do this).

If you'd be willing to send me the project (or even better if you can reduce
the size of the patch without losing the symptom) I'd be happy to try that.

My guess is the trouble is coming from something far removed from the line
of code that's printing the message...

thanks
Miller