[PD] Fwd: Contract-coding help in PureData Vanilla

Pierre Alexandre Tremblay tremblap at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:48:50 CEST 2022

Hello all

So... for FluCoMa I'm struggling to find the time to translate all the Max
helpfiles to PureData Vanilla. I have made a few, there is therefore a
stylesheet and content. It has to be in Vanilla for many reasons we can
discuss later.

I have a small budget, and a short time frame. If you are based in the UK
or the EU, and have the time and interest, please contact me at
p.a.tremblay at hud.ac.uk

I would say that the level needed is quite high, and an interest in machine
learning and understanding an extension framework to enable it in PD, Max
and SC, is needed. Going around some of PD vanilla idiosyncracies will also
be needed :) Don't worry, we had to go around Max and SC idiosyncrasies
too.

The framework is here, including some Max SC and PD examples, and some
tutorials.

learn.flucoma.org
discourse.flucoma.org
flucoma.org/download

Feel free to forward to people you feel have the right profile.