[PD] [PD-announce] Most recent Pd packaged for Ubuntu (and derivatives)

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 6 18:42:43 CEST 2022

Am 6. April 2022 17:27:39 MESZ schrieb Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com>:

>On Wed, 2022-04-06 at 15:54 +0200, Max wrote:
>> I think this might be related:
>>
>> https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1364/commits
>
>Yeah, I think so, too.

It's somewhat related (as the issue is missing files with metainformation for modern Desktops), but the PR is not the solution: the files added by the PR are already present in the Debian packages.

>https://www.freedesktop.org/software/appstream/metainfocreator/#/guiapp
>
>I created the attached xml with it.
>
>Roman
>
>(I haven't checked whether it's such a file that IOhannes added
>recently to the salsa repo. But I will)

I havent checked your file, but I'm pretty sure they are equivalent (having used the same metainfocreator to create mine)

mfg.sfg.jfd
IOhannes