[PD] some gui objects with grey background in help patches?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:04:31 CET 2022

Don't know, I prefer here.

I'm not a pedagogue but if you all agree that this is better for
learning I think you got a point.

Or if there are other tcl/tk (or future gui) benefits in just using
defaults colors there is another point. (not sure about this one)

Or whatever other point that can came about sticking to black-white.