[PD] Deken command line

Patco colet.patrice at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 00:57:42 CET 2022

I’ve just realized that files were downloaded and installed into /Users/patricecolet/Library/Pd/

This path is hardly accessible with finder that’s why I didn’t figure it out, I should have used —install-path.

I’ve also went into problems by trying to use the deken binary from git repository.

Deken works good on m1 when it’s installed with docker.

We can consider to close this question :-D.