[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.53-1test1 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 07:06:57 CET 2022

Great, I did one last change in the documentation regarding the release
notes, fixed a typo and added a bit more details, it's the last one in my
docs PR and I really really think I am done with the documentation updates
for now. I hope you have the time to check it out as I was pretty busy last
week doing some interesting things like adding yet a new example to Data
Strucutres (actually, splitting 'partialtracer' in two) and fixing some
issues with partialtracer.

cheers and thanks