[PD] Pd Vanilla 0.53.1 is crashing under GNU/Linux

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jan 27 07:43:51 CET 2023

On 1/26/23 18:29, Linux ROUEN Normandie wrote:
> Thank you for your suggestions...
>
> Further and further testing I found the potential culprit which seems to
> be [operating_system] from the Zexy library.
> This object even not connected but just present in my patch is crashing
> both my project + Pd Vanilla when I try to reopen my SMS Vanilla project.

given that [operating_system] is a trivial object (implementation-wise),
i tihkn the problem must be somewhere else.

could you provide a backtrace[1], or send me the complete patch (ideally
including all the externals).
(send me the patch off-list is it is too big or don't want to publicly
share it)

gdsamr
IOhannes

gdsa