[PD] Fwd: Shared memory for [pd~] processes

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Wed Feb 1 20:06:58 CET 2023

I answer back on the list...

I think I did not compile it in the last 10 years, but A.villeret did and he use github magic to compile it on various platform.

code is here :
https://github.com/ch-nry/pd_shmem

updating this file will certainly do the job for a mac arm64, but I don't have time to look at it for now:
https://github.com/ch-nry/pd_shmem/blob/main/.github/workflows/build-pd-externals.yml

cheers