[PD] DSP crashing - PD freezes.

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Sat Feb 4 11:32:46 CET 2023

The callbacks option has always been broken in some way or another.

Please try my scheduler_fix branch:
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1756. It would be great to
get some feedback on this. Personally, I have been successfully using it
on Windows for a few months, but I didn't really test on macOS or with
Jack so far...

Christof